Place the Safera Sense above your cooktop and connect it with the Safera App. You will see a clear timeline of your cooking activities, how your cooking affects to air quality and how safe you are cooking.
Forgot to set a timer? No worries, it’s already running.
Safera Sense recognizes various cooking events and sets up automatic timers. If you don’t know how long you have cooked your pasta, just simply check the app for past events. Safera Sense records all cooking activities and assists user with cooking routines.
Is your attention needed elsewhere? That’s ok, we’ll cover you.
When the stove is left unattended, Safera Sense is your intelligent stove guard. Sense recognizes possible fire hazards and notifies you with an alarm. With an optional Power Control Unit, Safera Sense automatically shuts down the power supply to the stove. You may also remotely switch off the stove from the app. The smart sensors recognize when someone is cooking and it does not interfere with everyday cooking.
How is your home air quality? We’ll tell you when it’s time to ventilate.
Cooking increases indoor air pollution. Safera Sense gives you live diagnostics of house temperature, humidity and air quality so you learn how and when you should ventilate your home.
Simple to use & state of the art smart home technology
1. Install Safera Sense above your stove
- Monitors temperatures, cooking activities, air quality
- Alarms only in hazardous situations
- Communicates with the Safera App, Power Control Unit and smart home ecosystems
2. Download the free Safera App
- Makes stove smarter and safer
- Simple and easy user interface
3. Upgrade with optional Power Control Unit
- Power Control Unit is installed between the stove and the power source
- Prevents cooking fires by turning the stove off if necessary
- With the optional Power Control Unit Safera Sense meets the requirements of EN 50165 stove guard standard
Hinta: 199,00 €
- Compliant to EN 50615 Meets the requirements of the European stove guard standard EN 50615 for cooking fire prevention when connected with an optional Power Control Unit.
- Compatibility Compatible with most of the electric and gas stoves for households. Not suitable for commercial kitchens.
- Safera App Visual presentation of all functionalities and remote control of the whole system. Download from the Apple App Store.
- Firmware Over-the-Air Updates Latest updates and functionalities can be installed over-the-air via Safera App.
- Air Quality Monitoring Live readings and history logging of Air Quality Index.
- Smart Cooking Assistance Smart A.I. recognizes and records all cooking events to a visual timeline.
- Backwards Compatibility Existing Safera stove guards can be upgrated by replacing only the sensor unit.
- Live Diagnostics and Helpdesk Services Safera App keeps the user updated on system status and enables effortless troubleshooting.
- Compact Size Sensor Unit The multi-sensor and radio system has been compressed into a compact size sensor unit making it extremly easy to integrate to home appliances and retrofit to existing kitchen environments.
- Revolutionary Sensor Technology Hybrid Sensor System has ten actively monitoring sensor values.
- Low Power Consumption Unique data and software processing performance enables extremely low power consumption and long battery lifetime.
- High Memory Capacity Memory drive storages thousands of cooking events.
- Data Protection Strong hardware-assisted encryption protects the user data and the software.
- Patented Technology Safera Sense is the state of the art smart home technology.